The Event: Tulsa International Airport TSA PreCheck® Local Enrollment Event
Date: November 14-18, 2022
Location: Room AB201 – Located in Concourse A Baggage Claim Area, next to the American Airlines baggage office.
Tulsa International Airport invites passengers to enroll in the popular TSA PreCheck® expedited screening program November 14-18, 2022.
TSA PreCheck® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and more efficient screening experience. For TSA PreCheck® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA PreCheck® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll
- Click here to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Pop Up:” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
IMPORTANT: To complete the application process, you will need to bring proof of identity and U.S. citizen documentation (such as a U.S. Passport or a birth certificate and a driver license). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID.
The application process is completed on site where we capture fingerprints for a background check and collect the $78 application for five years of service. The fee can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier’s check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Enroll in TSA PreCheck® today and begin to enjoy the expedited security screening program that helps take the stress out of travel.